- Mob Testing - an Introduction and Experience Report. In Ministry of Testing, the Testing Planet 2018, January 2018.
- Making Teams Awesome (to be published in autumn 2018) in Quality Matters 1/2018
- Mob Testing: An Introduction and Experience Report in Ministry of Testing, the Testing Planet 2018, January 2018.
- Five Controversial Ideas to Increase Your Impact as a Tester. In Women Testers, August 2017.
- Amplified Learning with Mob Testing. In Stickyminds, January 2017
- How to Explore with Intent - Exploratory Testing Self-Management. In In Ministry of Testing, the Testing Planet 2016, November 2016.
- Learning Programming through Osmosis. In Voxxed, September 2016.
- Exploratory Testing an API. In Ministry of Testing, the Testing Planet 2016, September 2016.
- My Year of Lessons for Aspiring Speakers. In Women Testers, January 2016
- Turn up the Good. A Tester Meets Mob Programming. In Testing Trapeze, August 2015
- Use of Rapid Reporter in Exploratory Testing. In Testing Circus, April 2014
- Increasing Understanding of the Modern Testing Perspective in Software Product Development Projects. in the Proceedings of the Hawai'i International Conference on System Sciences, 2003.
- A Tentative Framework for Managing Software Product Development in Small Companies. In Proceedings of HICCS, 2002.
- IT Career Energizer, Learn Not to be Afraid of Doing Things Differently with Maaret Pyhajarvi April 2019
- The Guilty Tester, Working Together is Hard, Maaret Pyhäjärvi September 2018
- Cucumber Podcast, Collaboration between testers and developers, Maaret Pyhäjärvi & Franziska Sauerwein March 2018
- Two points of View at Two, Discussion on Collaboration with Maaret Pyhäjärvi and Rex Black February 2018
- Reflection as a Service, Maaret Pyhäjärvi on Testing Software, Feb 2017
- Scrum Master's Toolbox, Maaret Pyhäjärvi on how to lead change from the back of the room January 2017
- Scrum Master's Toolbox, Maaret Pyhäjärvi on the “always one more thing to add” anti-pattern January 2017
- Scrum Master's Toolbox, Maaret Pyhäjärvi explains how the whole team can work together
- Scrum Master's Toolbox, Maaret Pyhäjärvi on how anyone in the team can take up the role of Scrum Master
- Scrum Master's Toolbox, Maaret Pyhäjärvi on Context Driven testing and how that helps understand the system we work within
- Testing in the Pub, Maaret and Graig live from Testing in the Pub at TestBash Philadelphia, 2016
- Ministry of Testing Podcast, We Talk All Things Mob Testing with Maaret Pyhäjärvi, 2016
- Let's Talk about Tests Baby, Episode 61 / It Takes Two with Maaret Pyhäjärvi, 6.8.2016,
- Test Talks, Episode 115 / Agile, Lean Startup Mindsets with Maaret Pyhäjärvi, 14.8.2016
- Developer on Fire, Episode 116 / Maaret Pyhäjärvi: Enabling Voices, 28.3.2016
- Testing in the Pub, Episode 22 / Mobbing and Pairing with Maaret Pyhäjärvi, 20.11.2015